Before a Fire/Emergency
- Know the location of your building's assembly point (see Assigned Assembly Points link above).
- Know the locations of fire alarm pull stations in your area and how to work them.
- Know the locations of all available exits from your area.
- Know the locations of, and how to use the fire extinguishers in your area.
- If you need special assistance during an evacuation, please contact your Professor/Supervisor/Residence Director beforehand.
Please see Evacuation for People with Disabilities.