The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-led organization that provides entertainment and educational programs for Colby-Sawyer and the community at large.
Become a CABbie
You are welcome to join CAB...at any time! Meetings are open to all students and occur every Monday during the academic year at 7:00 p.m. in Alumni Lounge.
Meet The Club Officers
- President: Emily Nagle
- Vice President: Andrew Curtin
- Treasurer: Nicole Moore
- Secretary: tbd
- Special Weekend Chair: Zoe Ferrin
- Music Chair: Marissa Donovan
- Novelty Chair: Kendall Stopa
- Dance Chair: Kimmi Adjutant
- Trips Chair: Sarah Veazey
- Educational/Cultural Chair: Sarah Chase