The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-led organization that provides entertainment and educational programs for Colby-Sawyer and the community at large.
“Like” CAB on Facebook to stay up-to-date on events happening on campus.
Become a CABbie
You are welcome to join CAB...at any time! Meetings are open to all students and occur every Wednesday during the academic year at 7:00 p.m. in Ware 101.
Meet The 2017-2018 Club Officers
- President: Ashleigh Wilson
- Vice President: Alex O’Brien
- Treasurer: Christian Smith
- Secretary: tbd
- Special Weekend Chairs: Bella Blanchette and Carrie LeBeau
- Music Chair: Noelle Esposito
- Novelty Chair: Carly Pusateri
- Cultural Chair: Kat Devlin