Friday, May 8, 2015
Ware Student Center, Dining Hall, 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.
The Graduate Dinner is a wonderful opportunity for graduating students to celebrate their accomplishments with family and friends.
- Appetizers include antipasto & cheese bar and bread sticks
- Italian-themed buffet, featuring Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Seafood Risotto, Seasonal Vegetables, Gnocchi with Garlic Butter & Herbs, and Seasonal Beef Top Round Carving Station
- Assorted desserts include Italian pastry selections and other student favorites
- Full cash bar service
- Graduating Students - no charge
- Adults - $15 per person
- Children (12 and under) - $8 per child
The dinner will be followed by Family Wacky Bingo 7:30pm - 10:00pm in Wheeler Hall. A cash bar will be available beginning at 7:30pm for those 21+. All are welcome to attend; no tickets required.
The Colby-Sawyer Pub at Lethbridge Lodge will also be open from 7:00pm - 12:00am for graduates and their guests.
Tickets may be purchased on the Colby-Sawyer Storefront using credit/debit card or e-check. Your reservation will be added to the list under the graduating student's name for when you arrive for the dinner.
If you have any questions about the Graduate Dinner, you may contact the Dining Services Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (603) 526-3088.