Colby-Sawyer College is located in New London, N.H. in the heart of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, known for the natural beauty of its lakes and mountains. The campus is just minutes from Interstate 89, which runs from Concord, N.H. to Burlington, Vt. and into Canada.
Traveling North on I-89
- Exit 11 - Right off of exit to New London.
- Proceed one mile and turn left onto Rt. 114/Main St.
- College will be on your right as you enter town.
Traveling South on I-89
- Exit 12 - Left off of exit to New London.
- Follow Newport Rd. about 2.5 miles through town. You will travel through a roundabout approximately 2 miles down Newport Road; take the second exit on the roundabout (straight) and continue on Newport Road.
- Bear right onto Main St./114, follow another mile.
- College will be on your left.
Admissions Office Location: The Office of Admissions is located on the first floor of Colgate Hall. Visitors can park in the loop in front of Colgate Hall or on Main Street. See our campus map for details.
Campus Address: 541 Main Street, New London, N.H. 03257
Door-to-door directions: Google Maps