Full-time day position is available immediately to assist the Assistant Manager of Housekeeping to set-up and breakdown campus events. Will deliver custodial supplies and campus mail to various buildings on campus and will occasionally assist the Grounds and Housekeeping departments.
- Help Assistant manager of Housekeeping with campus event set-ups and breakdowns.
- This position is a Sunday-Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm with occasional overtime requirements for event-set and breakdowns.
- Deliver custodial supplies to residence halls and all other campus buildings
- Inspect and deliver inbound furniture and equipment to ordering departments and residence halls.
- Move office furniture within and between departments.
- Assist in conducting a weekly surplus pick – up of all abandoned and broken furniture and equipment campus wide.
- Assemble, repair and adjust office furniture.
- Pick up all boxes from the mailroom. And deliver postal boxes to personnel throughout the campus.
- Bring outgoing mail to the USPS at 3:00pm daily.
- Occasionally help Grounds and Custodial team when they are shorthanded do various landscapes and cleaning.
- Every six weeks you will take a turn on the trash and recycling team. You will be required to work a Tuesday – Saturday shift. You will pick-up trash and recycling throughout the campus
- You will be responsible for assisting with cleaning and the fueling of all campus vans.
- Must process a valid NH drivers License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to work in in climate weather
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be organized with attention to detail.
- Must process excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be available for overtime upon request.
- Must pass a back ground check
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 230 to complete an application.
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.