Full-time day position is available immediately to assist the Assistant Manager of Housekeeping to set-up and breakdown campus events. Will deliver custodial supplies and campus mail to various buildings on campus and will occasionally assist the Grounds and Housekeeping departments.
- Help Assistant manager of Housekeeping with campus event set-ups and breakdowns.
- This position is a Sunday-Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm with occasional overtime requirements for event-set and breakdowns.
- Deliver custodial supplies to residence halls and all other campus buildings
- Inspect and deliver inbound furniture and equipment to ordering departments and residence halls.
- Move office furniture within and between departments.
- Assist in conducting a weekly surplus pick – up of all abandoned and broken furniture and equipment campus wide.
- Assemble, repair and adjust office furniture.
- Pick up all boxes from the mailroom. And deliver postal boxes to personnel throughout the campus.
- Bring outgoing mail to the USPS at 3:00pm daily.
- Occasionally help Grounds and Custodial team when they are shorthanded do various landscapes and cleaning.
- Every six weeks you will take a turn on the trash and recycling team. You will be required to work a Tuesday – Saturday shift. You will pick-up trash and recycling throughout the campus
- You will be responsible for assisting with cleaning and the fueling of all campus vans.
- Must process a valid NH drivers License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to work in in climate weather
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be organized with attention to detail.
- Must process excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be available for overtime upon request.
- Must pass a back ground check
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 105 to complete an application.