Performs all activities associated with running the front office/reception area of Baird Health and Counseling Center. Coordinates information and communication as needed between Director, Providers, Patients and College faculty/staff. This position is part-time, 25hrs/week, 36 weeks/year, paid at $13,50/hr. Hours will be Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Perform patient check-in and discharge procedures, including payment of fees as necessary.
- Perform regular support duties for staff: answer phones and perform associated reception tasks; generate correspondence and update departmental records using computerized and manual methods; maintain appointment calendars; reconcile and submit daily billings; screen and distribute mail; photocopy.
- Confer regularly with Director, staff, division/college personnel, and relevant outside organizations/individuals to plan, coordinate, and evaluate programs, projects, activities and to exchange information to facilitate problem resolution.
- Purchase supplies, monitor expenditures and process related invoices/documents.
- Perform other specialized/technical tasks related to assigned functions.
- Associate's degree in an appropriate discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of related technical and administrative experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Office management and general clerical skills, including computer application and record keeping skills.
- Planning, administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills, writing, and basic math skills.
- General understanding of higher education and/or non-profit organizational structure and administrative operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of individuals inside and outside of the College.
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 230 to complete an application.
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.