To oversee the admission/enrollment of members and guests to the center and serve as customer service contact for the Hogan Sports Center.
- Open the facility Monday-Friday from 6-10am. Staff the front desk to meet and greet people and to communicate and assure compliance with policies concerning admission.
- Provide membership and facility information to the general public and sell memberships, guest passes, and gift certificates.
- Accurately record and safeguard all monies collected during an individual shift.
- Maintain Hogan Sports Center membership database and prepare membership cards.
- Explain the rules and regulations of the Hogan Sports Center to its users.
- High school education or the equivalent, including basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for friendly-but-firm interactions with Hogan Sports Center users.
- Reception or retail experience working with computers.
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 230 to complete an application.
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.