The Summer Toddler Teacher will provide daily care and supervision of children from the age of 13 months to 3 years. Hours are 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Responsible for daily care and supervision of children from the age of 13 months to 3 years
- Work with a lead teacher to provide stimulating activities based on the interest of the children
- Be able to lift young children when needed
- Be ready to walk and be outside as much as possible
- The successful candidate would meet (at minimum) the qualifications of an assistant teacher, associate teacher preferred, as defined by the NH Childcare Licensing Rules
- Experience with toddlers in a play-based environment
- Current certification in CPR/First Aid
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 230 to complete an application.
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.