- Getting Started
- Online Bachelor Degrees
- Online Associate Degrees
- Online Certificate Programs
- Apply Now
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Course List
- Course Registration
- Student Services
- Technology Requirements
Distance Education Admissions Counselor/Asst. to VP
Online Learning: Application
Begin your journey...
- B.S. in Accounting, Business Administration, Healthcare Management or R.N. to B.S. in Nursing
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, or Leadership
We are now accepting applications for Baccalaureate Degrees, Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs.
- Summer 2016 (classes begin May 23, 2016)
- Fall 2106 (classes begin Sept. 6, 2016)
- High School transcript or GED certificate: Official copy required.
- Official College Transcripts if any college credit has been completed.
Please have all transcripts sent directly to:
Office of Admissions
541 Main Street
New London, N.H. 03257
Or by email from school officials to email@example.com
Important Application Deadlines
- Summer Session: May 13, 2016
- Fall Session: Aug. 26, 2016
Questions? Call (800) 272-1015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org