Registration for the spring term is held in November, and registration for the fall and summer terms are held in March. A Schedule of Courses is posted on the college website several weeks before registration.
Summer & Fall 2018 Registration Schedule
- Current Graduate/Seniors/Juniors: Monday 3/26/2018
- Current Sophomores: Tuesday 3/27/2018
- Current First-Years: Wednesday 03/28/2018
- Fall entering students: Monday 04/09/2018
- Non-Degree: Wednesday 08/01/2018
Spring 2019 Registration Schedule
- Current Graduate/Seniors: Monday 11/05/2018
- Current Juniors: Tuesday 11/06/2018
- Current Sophomores: Wednesday 11/07/2018
- Current First-Years: Thursday 11/08/2018
- Non-Degree: Tuesday 11/20/2018
- Registration instructions for current students can be found in myRegistrar
- Registration instructions for fall 2018 entering students refer to Getting Started Guide
On Hold: Students must clear financial, medical, and academic obligations before registration. Students will be notified in advance if they are on hold.
Independent Studies: Proposals for independent studies should be submitted during the normal registration period for the next semester. Please remember that independent study courses may not be used to satisfy program requirements.