Registration for the spring term is held in November, and registration for the fall and summer terms are held in March. A Schedule of Courses is posted on the college website several weeks before registration.
Summer & Fall 2017 Registration Schedule
- Current Seniors/Juniors: Monday 03/27/2017
- Current Sophomores: Tuesday 03/28/2017
- Current First-Years: Wednesday 03/29/2017
- Fall entering students: Monday 04/03/2017
Spring 2018 Registration Schedule
- Current Seniors: Monday 11/06/2017
- Current Juniors: Tuesday 11/07/2017
- Current Sophomores: Wednesday 11/08/2017
- Current First-Years: Thursday 11/09/2016
- Registration instructions for current students can be found in myRegistrar
- Registration instructions for fall 2017 entering students refer to Getting Started Guide
Major Intent: As courses become full, we frequently give preference to declared majors. If you have decided to change your major, be sure to complete an Intent to Major/Minor form available in myRegistrar (this form simply reflects your intentions, and should not be confused with the Major Acceptance process).
On Hold: Students must clear financial, medical, and academic obligations before registration. Students will be notified in advance if they are on hold.
Independent Studies: Proposals for independent studies should be submitted during the normal registration period for the next semester. Please remember that independent study courses may not be used to satisfy program requirements.