Laptop Printing allows users to print from a web browser on their own laptops.
Key Points of Laptop Printing
- Only PDF and Microsoft Office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) may be printed. No other file types (e.g. HTML web pages, jpeg, gif etc.) are allowed.
- Only the complete document may be printed, there are no options to print particular pages or ranges of pages. All jobs print two-sided.
- Laptop printing works with these three printers:
- LibraryInternet-LJM603 (During Library hours ONLY)
- WareLexmark_C796 (Color printer - $.20/page)
- Laptop Printing can only be used on campus.
For color printing a color printer is available in Ware Student Center, second floor near commuter student lockers.
Point your web browser to PaperCut User Login
Need More Help
Call the Helpdesk at 603.526.3800 or email email@example.com.