Discover Your Full Potential
A small school surrounded by natural beauty, Colby-Sawyer College is the perfect home for students ready to be inspired. With Colby-Sawyer's student-centered approach, a community of under 1,000 students and an average class size of 14, 100% of our students are guided to explore their passions, connect with mentors and get a holistic learning experience that sets the stage for a successful career and life.
Be 100% Prepared for Your Career
From nursing to business to hands-on learning in ceramics and field studies in environmental sciences to addressing the critical shortage in U.S. health professionals, our individualized approach to education helps students discover their full potential:
- 100% of Colby-Sawyer students complete an internship and capstone project in their chosen field
- 99% of 2021 undergraduates are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
- 54% of 2021 undergraduates were offered jobs at their internship or clinical sites
- On average, nursing graduates achieved a 98% first-time pass rate on the National Council Licensure Examination, compared to 85% nationally
- 100% of Colby-Sawyer nursing graduates are offered jobs at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and surrounding hospitals and medical practices
- On average, our graduates achieved an 86% first-time pass rate on the Athletic Training Board of Certification Exam, exceeding the national average
A Private College Education at a Public College Price
The new, lower $17,500 annual tuition makes Colby-Sawyer one of the most affordable private colleges in the region, with a cost comparable to that of enrolling at a public institution.
This transparent tuition means the Colby-Sawyer experience — an individualized educational approach, small classes, experiential learning, required internships and Capstone projects, and preparation for purposeful careers and graduate studies — is possible for any student who wants to call us home.
You Deserve a College That Feels Right
We know that learning happens both in and outside of the classroom. Our 60 student-led clubs and organizations and rec and intramural sports provide a place for everyone to find their voice, make their mark, and discover their full potential. Through our annual campus-wide Mountain Day tradition and evenings at our exclusive Lethbridge Lodge, students come together to build their community and make life-long memories!