Accepted Student Day
Saturday, April 6, 2024
Choose from one of two sessions beginning at 9 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Colby-Sawyer College! Accepted Students Day has been specifically designed to help you “Explore” our scenic campus, “Connect” with members of the campus community and learn how a Colby-Sawyer education will prepare you to “Make a Difference” upon graduation.
- Tour Campus and Residence Halls —Check out where our students live and eat, visit classrooms, nursing and science labs, stop by the Davidow Center for Art + Design and pick up some gear at The Stable, our campus bookstore.
- Visit Sue’s Sugar Shack —Join professors and students taking part in our course, The Science of Maple Sugaring, and see how maple syrup is made right here on campus.
- Attend a Simulated Class —Meet with Faculty and experience firsthand what a Colby-Sawyer class feels like.
- Get to Know Our Coaches —Find out how to get involved in Colby-Sawyer athletics.
- Hear from Current Students —Meet with current students and learn about the student experience at Colby-Sawyer.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Begin Your Colby-Sawyer Experience —Take the first step toward becoming a Charger and discovering your potential to build a better world!