Early Acceptance Program
Through Colby-Sawyer’s Early Acceptance Program, students will be able to get an on-the-spot, non-binding admissions decision, go on a student-led tour of campus, and see what life at Colby-Sawyer is like. Participants qualify for the following financial awards through this program:
- $1,000 Early Action Award (must apply by Dec 1)
- $500 Early Acceptance Award by participating in the Early Acceptance Program
- $1,000 Award when you file your FAFSA (must file by Feb 15)
The Colby-Sawyer Early Acceptance Program also offers students the chance to receive early acceptance decisions through a simple 3 step process.
- Register for a campus tour and indicate your interest in the Colby-Sawyer Early Acceptance Program
- Complete Colby-Sawyer’s Online Application or the Common Application at least 24 hours in advance (essay and recommendation letters are waived)
- Email a copy of your current unofficial or official high school transcripts (with grades through junior year) at least 24 hours in advance to email@example.com.
And leave the rest to us!
Turn any campus tour into an Early Acceptance Day!
What to expect at the event:
- Hear from admissions & financial aid
- Go on a student-led tour
- Receive your non-binding admissions decision
- Optional tours of athletics facilities and nursing labs
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to campus.
Contact the office of admissions with any questions you may have at 603-526-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org