Recruits, interviews and evaluates prospective students for admission to the college.
- Develops and implements recruitment initiatives from inquiry to enrollment according to both a marketing-oriented territory management system as well as academic program focus.
- Recruits and evaluates prospective domestic and international students for admission and potential scholarship.
- Coordinates special projects surrounding recruitment, in collaboration with Director of Admissions and college Deans.
- Attends college and transfer fairs, visits high schools and participates in recruitment events.
- Supports events and visits on campus, in collaboration with Visit and Events Manager.
- Confers regularly with admissions, financial aid and other designated colleagues to plan, coordinate, participate in activities, exchange information, resolve problems, and promote a campus-wide awareness of and appreciation for enrollment activities.
- Collaborates to develop, manage and implement enrollment initiatives that support new student enrollment goal. Participates in campus activities and events to promote the recruitment and enrollment of new students.
- Minimum of two years professional experience in Admissions.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Understanding the goals, objectives and challenges associated with recruiting for a small, private liberal arts institution.
- Experience with transfer and international recruitment strongly desired.
- Skill in communicating verbally and in writing, including group presentations and one-on-one interviews and advising meetings.
- Able to interact effectively with a wide variety of constituencies, including high school students, parents, guidance counselors, school administrators and members of the college community.
- Able to effectively prioritize, organize and complete multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Able to analyze and interpret data. CRM experience (Target X) strongly desired.
- Able to work evenings and weekends and attending Admissions events as needed.
- Able to travel extensively (Approx. 8-12 weeks per year). Must have a valid driver’s license.
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 230 to complete an application.
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.