Lead teacher or associate teacher qualified, to work Monday-Friday. A background check is required, in addition to being very dependable, and having a positive disposition & a love for learning with children.
Provide formal and informal instruction and care for children enrolled in one of the college’s Windy Hill School programs. Abide by licensing standards. Models best practices in early care and education while providing guidance and training for Colby-Sawyer students in a lab school setting. Adherence to NAEYC’s Code of Ethical Conduct.
- Supervise and assist children implementing appropriate educational curriculum
- Plan daily activities. Organize and prepare necessary materials.
- Align classroom curriculum to the children’s needs.
- Assist in training and supervising the daily activities of the students (internships, work-study and practicums).
- Maintain a safe indoor and outdoor environment.
- Confer with parents on a daily basis. Discuss children’s progress, problems and concerns.
- Maintain professional development as outlined by the State of NH. Establish annual professional goals that align with Windy Hill and Colby-Sawyer College.
- Carry out a variety of maintenance tasks such as cleaning up, setting up classroom, and organizing of materials.
- Assist other teachers and director as needed with a variety of administrative tasks. Attend staff meetings.
If interested, please contact Janet Bauer, Director of Windy Hill – email@example.com for more information
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.