The pool lifeguard insures the safety of our patrons by preventing accidents and minimizing/eliminating hazardous situations and responding quickly and professionally to all emergency situations in the pool area.
- To insure the safety of our patrons by preventing accidents and minimizing/eliminating hazardous situations
- To respond quickly and professionally to all emergency situations in the pool area
- To administer necessary first aid and/or CPR to any patron in an emergency situation
- To direct other staff members or bystanders in providing assistance and/or retrieving equipment as needed
- To complete incident report forms immediately following illness/injury
- To maintain a safe, clean, friendly and professional environment
- Current Lifeguarding certification
- Current CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification
- Current First Aid certification
E-mail your cover letter and résumé to CSCjobs@colby-sawyer.edu or stop by the Human Resources office in Colgate Hall room 230 to complete an application.
Colby-Sawyer College is committed to being an inclusive and diverse campus community, which celebrates multiple perspectives. Under institutional policy, as well as under state and federal law (including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Age Discrimination Act), Colby-Sawyer College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices or its admission practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, mental or physical disability, family or marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or gender identity.