- Event Services
- Corporate Events & Meetings
- Weddings & Special Occasions
- Summer Programs
- Driving Directions
- Campus Parking
Directions to Colby-Sawyer
Colby-Sawyer College is located in New London, N.H. in the heart of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, known for the natural beauty of its lakes and mountains. The campus is just minutes from Interstate 89, which runs from Concord, N.H. to Burlington, Vt. and into Canada.
Traveling North on I-89
- Exit 11 - Right off of exit to New London.
- Proceed one mile and turn left onto Rt. 114/Main St.
- College will be on your right as you enter town.
Traveling South on I-89
- Exit 12 - Left off of exit to New London.
- Follow Newport Rd. about 2.5 miles through town. You will travel through a roundabout approximately 2 miles down Newport Road; take the second exit on the roundabout (straight) and continue on Newport Road.
- Bear right onto Main St./114, follow another mile.
- College will be on your left.