facilities services

Facilities now has a web-based system for work requests. This will save you time and paper.

Authorized users click here to submit work request. New users must contact Facilities at extension 3699 to obtain a submittal password.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not to be used for emergency repairs. Please call Facilities with emergencies at extension 3699.

Frequently Asked Questions