Joined the faculty in 2013. He holds a D.B.A. from Nova Southeastern University and M.B.A. from Babson College. Professor McCosh's teaching interests include marketing, management, health care administration and finance, and strategic planning. His professional interests include government health care programs, nursing home administration, strategic planning, and health care administration and finance. read more…
Areas of Expertise
- Business Administration
- Finance and Investments
- McCosh, Jonathan. Nursing Home Rate Setting. New Hampshire Health Care Association Spring Conference, Meredith, N.H., 8 May 2013.
- McCosh, Jonathan. Medicaid: The Demise of the Long Term Care Industry. New Hampshire Association of Counties Spring Symposium, North Conway, N.H., 22 October 2012.
- McCosh, Jonathan. Medicaid Payments to Nursing Homes. New Hampshire Health Care Association Fall Conference, Manchester, N.H., 30 September 2010.
- D.B.A., Business Administration, 2004, Nova Southeastern University (post-doctoral concentration in Marketing, 2008)
- M.B.A., 1988, Babson College
- B.S., Business Administration, 1984, Merrimack College