Other Residence Hall Apartments

Three apartments in other residence halls are available for returning students. Burpee Hall has a two-person apartment with a double bedroom. Danforth Hall has a three-person apartment with one double and one single. Lawson Hall has a four-person apartment with one double and two singles.

College Houses

The college owns several houses on the perimeter of campus that are used for student housing. These apartments afford students even greater independence and are often their final transition point to life beyond campus living.

London House, Red House, Grey House, White House, and Yellow House offer a variety of two, three, four, and five-person apartments.