Laptop Printing allows users to print from a web browser on their own laptops.
Key Points of Laptop Printing
- Only PDF and Microsoft Office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) may be printed. No other file types (e.g. HTML web pages, jpeg, gif etc.) are allowed.
- Only the complete document may be printed, there are no options to print particular pages or ranges of pages. All jobs print two-sided.
- Monochrome pages charge $0.03 against printing allowance. The system detects monochrome and color pages and charges appropriately.
- Laptop printing works ONLY with these three printers:
- LibraryInternet-LJM603 (During Library hours ONLY)
- ColgateLexmarkC790 Color pages: $0.15 each
- Laptop Printing can only be used on campus.
To Begin Laptop Printing
Point your web browser to PaperCut User Login
Need More Help
Call the Helpdesk at 603.526.3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.